sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

3M0L♥V3

Plain White T’S – Let me take you there.

I know a place that we can go to, a place where no one knows you; they won't know who we are..
I know a place that we can run to, and do those things we want to; they won't know who we are..
Let me take you there, I wanna take you there..
I know a place that we've forgotten, a place we won't get caught in; they won't know who we are..
I know a place where we can hide out, and turn our hearts inside out; they won't know who we are..
Let me take you there, I wanna take you there..
I know a place we'll be together, and stay this young forever; they won't know who we are..
Let me take you there, I wanna take you there..
We can get away to a better place if you let me take you there
We can go right now cause every second counts
Girl just let me take you there,
take you there..

♥

Imágen épica, amo las fotos "emo love"
algún día me voy a sacar alguna así :p

No hay comentarios: