domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

La vida es una mierda

And don’t go to bed yet love, I think it’s too early and we just need a little time to ourselves.. If my wall clock tells me that it's 4 in the morning I'll give it hell. Cause I’ve been trying way too long, to try and be the perfect song; when our hearts are heavy burdens, we shouldn’t have to bear alone.. So goodnight moon and g o o d n i g h t · y o u, when you’re all that I think about.. All that I dream about... How’d I ever breathe without a goodnight kiss from goodnight you, the kind of hope they all talk about.. The kind of feeling we sing about.. Sit in our bedroom and read aloud, like a passage from goodnight moon.. And sing for me softly love your song for tomorrow, and tell my name’s the one that’s hidden in there somewhere.. And dream for me anything, but dream it in color about when all the sun’s still rising and we don’t care.. Cause I’ve been trying way too long, to try and be the perfect song; when our hearts are heavy burdens, we shouldn’t have to bear alone.. So goodnight moon and g o o d n i g h t · y o u, when you’re all that I think about.. All that I dream about... How’d I ever breathe without a goodnight kiss from goodnight you, the kind of hope they all talk about.. The kind of feeling we sing about.. Sit in our bedroom and read aloud, like a passage from goodnight moon.. And there you were, as I saw my Juliet come graceful down the stairs.. It's hard to miss the way his eyes light up the room and steal the air! Just feel his lips lock on to every breath I take, can’t breathe it in. Do you feel us falling? Cause I feel us falling..

Dicen que para olvidarte tengo que viajar a Marte, hacer 300 años de terapia.. Y decidir, dejar que pase el mes de Abril, juntar todas las hojas del otoño.. Dicen que para olvidarte hay que tener en el bolsillo un almanaque sin domingos, un crucero, y navegar en un océano sin mar, tomarse toda el agua de la lluvia.. Y en realidad, hay cosas que no voy a olvidar.. Como tusMIS ojos de soledad, la tarde que los hice me hiciste llorar.Y escucho voces dentro de mi casa, a veces pienso que es tu fantasma. Tusmis amenazas, mistus escapadas, retrato de mi TU clandestinidad. Dicen que juntando cuatro patas de conejo con sal gruesa, y repitiendo ante el espejo "Voy a olvidar", tal vez yo pueda deshacer el nudo que nos ata en este hechizo.. Dicen que del día en que te fuiste, no hago mas que despedirte inventándome un presente.. Para sentir que estoy haciendo algo por mi. C o n s t r u y o · s o b r e · a r e n a s · m o v e d i z a s..  Y en realidad, hay cosas que no quiero olvidar.. Como tusMIS ojos de soledad, la tarde que los hice me hiciste llorar.Y escucho voces dentro de mi casa, a veces pienso que es tu fantasma. Tusmis amenazas, mistus escapadas, retrato de mi TU clandestinidad. Si no te olvido, dicen que puede doler mucho más de lo que duele.. Cuando te tengo en mi memoria, ESTAS ACÁ.


It's raining, it's pouring, a black sky is falling.. It's cold tonight.. You I gave me you your my answer, goodbye, now I'm all on my own tonight.. When the big wheel starts to spin, you can never know the odds, If you don't play you'll never win. We were in heaven you and I, when I lay with you and close my eyes, OUR FINGERS TOUCH THE SKY (sentimiento físico a las 6 y pico de la mañana en los dedos de la mano, posta). I'm sorry baby, you were the sun and moon to me, I'll never get over you, you'll never get over me.. I'm sorry baby, you were the sun and moon to me.. I'll never get over you, you'll never get over me..

Just a list of things I’d do if I could fly.. Oh I would fly straight to the moon, to bring the sands back here to you.. And we’d make castles where we’d spend our days and rooms that last eternities, and perfect cracks get fixed with ease.. And if it falls apart faster than we had planned, we’ll plan for something else. Doesn’t matter if it’s raining or it's dark, You’ll be my something else - the only else cared for.. YOU ARE. And if I prayed for one more thing it would be TIME.. Just a second I could pause, just one more minute at exhaust. Cause on the list of everything I need; there’s air but first there’s YOU AND ME.. There’s love and love you’re everything.. Cause I’ve had dreams where we collected all the clocks and put them all to bed.. Because here inside this moment there is us, there needs be nothing else - This is something I’ve wished for.. If I had to walk the earth a thousand times, I'D DO IT ‘CAUSE I LOVE, because if you said I had to, I would know it to be true.. And I would spend every night under the stars, to memorize the patterns. Both our heartbeats would make it might stop me from shaking.. And the truth is I'd be shameless, and I'd be grateful for this one chance, for our first dance.. And you are, you are, you are, you are, YOU ARE THE ONE.

Every time i see your smile, it makes my heart beat fast and though its much too soon to tell I'm hoping this will last. Cause i just always wanna have you right here by my side, the future's near but never certain.. At least stay here for just a night, I must've done something right to deserve you in my life.. I must've done something right along the way.. I just can't get you off my mind, and why would i even try? Even when i close my eyes, I dream about you all the time.. And even if the moon fell down tonight, there'd be nothing to worry about at all, because you make the whole world shine.. As long as you're here,everything would be alright.. You make me feel like nothing in this world could ever bring me down.. You make me fell so special, so sweet, so perfect, as we walk through town.. There is no apparent reason why I feel the way I do, but maybe then again the reason is you...
PAST SIMPLE.


You really hurt me, but you were the closest to heaven that I will ever be.

No hay comentarios: