viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009


So long my friend, don't say goodbye.. just give me one last kiss beneath this glowing sky.we'll go walking through the park, and hang out in the rain.. tell a joke and watch me smile, as we drink away the day.. and know the next time that you make a wish upon a star, I'll be wishing on the same one that you do.. and every night I'm all alonein some burn out highway town.. I'll be thinking of the day that I met you. Hello again, it's been to long. what happened to our love, since the last time I was gone?.. I detach myself again.. and lose something everytime.. the solutions in the problem, temporarily alright.. and know the next time that you make a wish upon a star, that sometimes it might actually come true.. our conversation can't consist of hello and goodbyeand the silence between saying I love you. and sometimes I wonder 'bout that too.

La escuche despues de años y me di cuenta que jamas la postee..
No encontre una foto más linda y no estoy desde mi pc.
Me dieron ganas de postear varias canciones pero mas de un post por dia no tira.
Si me acuerdo, seguiré subiendo, estoy r a r í s i m a . . :T

What happened one tear ago?

No hay comentarios: