miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

-♥-

Creeping out Sara > I was backstage at a festival in Germany, talking to a cute fair skined brunette. I asked her if she wanted to have a beer and if she liked our set. I noticed that her hair was longer in the back, I figured that's 'cause she is Canadian. That's why I was surprised when she told me she was fully lesbian.

Thats when I realised it was Sara, Or maybe it was Tegan. I'm pretty sure that it was Sara, 'cause Johnny Sanfron said she was the cooler one.

I told her I was a big fan of her band, She asked me if I had a favorite song. I admitted that I'd never actually heard them, But I like K.D Lang.

I told her ? knows about the Juno's, And how they got robbed three times in a row. And then I asked her if she knew of anyone who was selling pills or blow.

That's when I creeped out Sara, Or maybe I just pissed her off when I asked her if her sister and her had ever had a three-sum, where they both ganged up on one girl. A four-gy or a five-sum. Do they think strap-on's are groovy and have they ever seen the movie. 'Bound' and did they like Jennifer Tilly? Did they like Jennifer Tilly?

Sara said she preferred Gina Gershon, Angelina Jolie in the 'Gia' movie, that was on HBO.. And 'If these walls could' talk made Tegan cry alot. After that I forgot what she said. That's the problem with diazapan, So many things I don't remember. But I got a sinkin' feelin' It's not that I'm a ? But I think I creeped out Sara. I was creeping out on Sara. I hope it wasn't Tegan, 'cause ? said she is the cooler one.

No hay comentarios: