jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

53XY&17!

Leyendo cosas viejas me encontré con esto;

Hey , man , I don't feel like goin' to school no more. -Me neither . They can't make you go . No you daddyo yeah ! I ain't goin' to school it starts too early for me. Well listen man I ain't goin' to school no more it starts much, much too early for me. I don't care about readin' , writin', 'rithmetic or history. I'm gonna walk to the corner and meet my little Marie, well she's the only girl in this whole world who understands me. Well she's sexy and seventeen, my little rock ‘n roll queen, acts a little bit obscene, Gotta let off a little steam, dig that sound shake it around you're mine , mine , MINE!. Johnny and Eddie and me and Jimmy and Jack, are gonna do a little number on the teacher when she turns her back. We're gonna cut out of class , meet the girls by the railroad track. Well ev'ry Friday night there's a band that you gotta hear, Just a dollar ticket in and twenty-five cents a beer. They play rock and roll music like it hasn't been rocked for years. Well she's the only girl in this whole world who understands me. Well she's sexy and seventeen, my little rock ‘n roll queen, acts a little bit obscene, Gotta let off a little steam, dig that sound shake it around you're mine , mine , MINE!. Well when I hear that rockin' beat, I can't sit still up , out of my seat. Come on Babe lets jump 'round your feet, can't learn nothin' in school they don't teach you on the street ! Wo-oh , wo-oh , baby I like your style! You don't care what the other kids say , You go real wild! Well she's the only girl in this whole world who understands me. Well she's sexy and seventeen, my little rock ‘n roll queen, acts a little bit obscene, Gotta let off a little steam, dig that sound shake it around you're mine , mine , MINE!.


L*

No hay comentarios: