jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

whtsrnm,gd♥

Thought I ran into you down on the street.. Then it turned out to only be a dream.. I made a point to burn all of the photographs.. She went away and then I took a different path.. I remember the face, but I can't recall the name.. Now I wonder how whatsername has been..

Seems that she disappeared without a trace.. Did she ever marry old what's his face? I made a point to burn all of the photographs.. She went away and then I took a different path.. I remember the face but I can't recall the name.. Now I wonder how whatsername has been..

Remember, whatever, it seems like forever ago.. She's in my head,, I must confess. The regrets are useless, in my mind. She's in my head, from so long ago. And in the darkest night, if my memory serves me right, I'll never turn back time. Forgetting you, but not the time.

Whatsername – Green Day

Ayer estuve escuchando este tema en repeat, y como que me re llega. Y me acuerdo encima del 22 de octubre del 2010 y todavía no lo puedo creer. Ayer fue el cumpleaños de Mike, bajista de Green Day, tipo al que amaba y ahora le tengo un desagrado enorme, por cómo hizo que nos trataran sus patovas cuando lo tuve a menos de un metro y medio de distancia. Todavía no lo puedo creer, es horrible cuando te das cuenta de lo que es verdaderamente una persona famosa u_u a veces pienso que hubiera estado mejor quedarme en la puerta del hotel, no meterme en problemas..


L*

No hay comentarios: