jueves, 4 de marzo de 2010

Desexistir-

I've been sittin' here tryin' to find myself, I get behind myself I need to rewind myself
People don't know bout the things I say and do. They don't understand about the shit that I've been through
It's been so long since I've been home. I've been gone, I've been gone far way too long

People think they know everything 'bout me,
people think i always tell all my life to everybody.
People think my bff know everything 'bout me,
people think many things -

They're wrong, 'cause i don't say everything, 'cause i save for myself many things,
'cause you need sometimes to feel hided, to feel like overprotected
by yourself ~

(love wordmazes that i only understand 'cause again, they are MY things)

- D e s e x i s t i r -

2 comentarios:

Matt dijo...

uh lau, ta pesadito eso de ahi
mi pierna sigue inmovilizada asi q nada de bailongo ni deportes, alice ahi esta (ojala vinieran jajajaj) y con gramatica... ahora posteo sobre eso y t enteras
jejejejej
nena copate y organiza algo para q podamos ir!!!

SuGuS dijo...

Mmmm, esto da para charlarlo un buen rato...