martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

SP ._.

Another day, is going by, i'm thinking about you all the time, But you're out there, And I'm here waiting.. - It was 3 a.m. when you woke me up, Then we jumped in the car and drove as far as we could go. Just to get away. - You look so beautiful today.. When you're sitting there it's hard for me, to look away.. - I open my eyes I try to see but i'm blinded by the white light. I can't remember hoy, I can't remember why, I'm lying here tonight..

Wo, la flasheé bastante en 3 minutos. No lo intenten, sólo yo me entiendo hoy :) Estoy feliz y triste D: ? estoy como loca, sí, eso sí lo saben todos D: pero no sé estoy asi en ese estado en el que como que estoy feliz pero triste nerviosa pero re tranquila, angustiada pero aliviada, no sé, :) me voy a tirar por ahí :) Enough :3

N I C E memories ._. | Miss Naxi D:

No hay comentarios: